39 minutes Preparation, Make 4 servings
- 1 Loaf of Promise Gluten free white breadcrumbed
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 30g unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 small sweet potatoes grated
- Pinch of saffron threads soaked in 3 tablespoons of water
- 100g of dried cranberries
- 75g of shelled pistachio's roughly chopped
- Handful of chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 bunch of red currants for decoration
Heat the oil and butter in a pan with a lid
Add the onions and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes until softened.
Add grated sweet potatoes and fry for another 3 minutes.
Add the ingredients in the pan to your breadcrumbs, parsley and saffron with soaking water and mix.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 356 degrees fahreinheit for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Stir the cranberries, pistachios and herbs through the breadcrumb and sweet potato mix.
Top with a bunch of red currants for decorations
Serve and Enjoy